Thursday, November 8, 2012

Posted this on my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/just.me.and.my.journey) but wanted everything on one place...this is from first thing this morning.

Ok, first steps first....
As of 11/7/12 my numbers are as follows:

BMI: 41%
A1c: unknown but high (guessing 10)
Weight: 252lbs
Height: 5'6
Lifestyle: sedentary...very sedentary
Optimism: pretty high at the moment ;)

What I ate yesterday (the 7th): 
 Breakfast: 1 cup fat free cottage cheese (not b/c it was fat free, I just prefer the taste of the ff version), Large unsweet tea with 1 splenda

During the day (from 8 a.m. until bedtime but not a meal): 2 packs of swiss cake rolls, 2 or 3 packs peanut butter bars , 2 cups of doritos (yes, I had a full on fat girl freak out...very embarrassed to type that, so it won't be happening again), 2 cans of corn (really?!)

Lunch: Cheddar Bacon Onion grilled chicken sandwich and a large fry (again, holy crap balls batman)

Supper: Egg Sandwich (3 eggs laid by my chickens...med size, onions from my garden, 2 Tbs Miracle Whip Light...again b/c I prefer the flavor over full fat version, 1 slice pepper jack cheese, 2 pieces of white bread toast), pomagranite
Exercise:None

What I am proud of today:Made some plans to exercise early early on certain days... AND the fact that I posted this and didn't cheat.



Okay, that is more than I WANTED to admit, but I am committed to keeping it real so that I can move forward and get healthy. I don't mind some loving criticism, but chances are, I already know what I NEED to do, it is just a matter of doing it and harshness will be deleted. I am not unintelligent, just give in to cravings too easily. Working to change that today, tomorrow & in the days to come.

This is a REALLY good pic of me...yet so far from where I need to be in order to be healthy.  I will post less flattering ones later (aka real every day pic).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...in fact, I am a bit of a comment hound provided the comment edifies and doesn't tear down and provided it is clean enough for my 8 yr old to read ;)